AXONE 3 Mobile a professional tool designed to perform repair procedures on the latest generation of cars and commercial vehicles with complex electronic control systems. The AXONE 3 Mobile has been designed and developed to provide a complete and innovative solution.
From service to repairs, service light resets, system diagnosis, exhaust gas analysis, through to control unit configuration, customer management and the ordering of replacement parts, the AXONE 3 Mobile is the total solution.
The most refined electronic solutions have been implemented, such as touchscreen technology, Bluetooth and GSM communication, an integrated video camera and the latest generation of lithium batteries: all of these innovations are standard yet essential elements on the unit.
AXONE 3 MOBILE FEATURES
The add-on modules of the AXONE 3 Mobile can be used for all new diagnostic functions by simply changing a module.
The following modules are currently available:
- the T-DIA Auto Diagnostics Module for accessing troubleshooting resources of all on-board electrical systems;
- the ACQ4 Measurement Module for all electrical and instrument tests (oscilloscope, multimeter, pressure gauge, etc.);
- BPP Battery Probe Module for automatic battery, ignition and charging system tests;
- TNET Module for network analysis and troubleshooting procedures (CAN, VAN, LIN).
The new operating environment in this way can provide direct access to a number of appropriate “tools” for performing various tests on the specific vehicle:
- exhaust gas analyser (already configured with the manufacturer’s emission values);
- specific functions for switching off the service warning lights and airbag warning lights;
- diesel emissions test (again configured with reference values);
- battery, starting and charging tests;
- configuration functions for keys, remote controls etc.
A-Direct connection to the vehicle
AXONE 3 Mobile can be used as a stand-alone tool. A compartment is located on the back of the tool for housing the various diagnostic modules currently available for this configuration. The device is connected directly to the vehicle using the standard cables in the various kits and the adapter supplied with the tool.
The AXONE 3 Mobile can also be used as a display tool. In this case, the connection between the various TEXA modules and tools is established using certified Bluetooth wireless communication. This system provides a great deal of operating freedom. Technicians can run diagnostic procedures without the limitations of wires connected to the vehicle being repaired